Finding Your Floral Voice Floristry Master Class
Two days of floral class, to step back, reflect on your floral style and bring it to the next level. Color theory, movement and composition will be our main topics together with getting the most out of your arrangements in front of a camera that YOU will be holding!
This two days master class, will be organized for a very small group of participants (4 to 6) in order to really have the time to share my knowledge in depth with each of you. We will take the time to experiment with all the bounty of End of Summer, focusing on aesthetics first and creating floral magic leveraging of all the subtlety that our prime material, flowers and natural elements, has to offer.
The class will take place in my own cutting garden in Blanzy-lès-Fismes, that is in the Champagne countryside just about 1h30 out of Paris. We will take absolute advantage of the material available in the garden at that time of the year and complement the flower selection with products from local farms.
The following subjects will be covered:
– The subtlety of color
– Movement and composition
– Styling your flowers
– Creating for the camera
– Photographing your creations
– Designing a center piece and a bouquet
– To imagine, visualise and realise a large scale installation
All techniques taught during that class will be floral foam free.
That course will be taught in both french and english.
This course if for you if you are a florist and:
– You need to take a step back at the end of the wedding season to listen to your inner floral voice
– You are willing to explore new grounds but don’t know where to start
– You feel your designs always lack that “je ne sais quoi” that would bring them from beautiful to jaw dropping pieces
– You are never satisfied with how your arrangements translate in photography
– All levels are welcomed, however that course is anticipated for experienced floral designers and the basics will be covered only very briefly.
Monday October 1st – 9 am to 5 pm
Tuesday October 2nd – 9 am to 4 pm
What is included:
– Use of Florésie’s own collection of vessels and urns
– Classes with Laetitia
– Two french breakfasts
– Two light lunches and refreshments
– Lifelong membership to Floresie’s community Facebook page
What is not included:
– Transportation to our garden (Blanzy-lès-Fismes)
Investment: 900 Euros
Here are our frequently asked questions.
We are very excited to read from you soon!
With love from Champagne,