Fine Art Wedding Florals Floristry Class
Two days of intensive floral technique to bring your florals to the next level toward what has today become widely known as fine art wedding florals.
This two days course, will be organized for a very small group of students (4 to 6) in order to really have the time to share my knowledge in depth with each of you.
The class will take place in my own cutting garden in Blanzy-lès-Fismes, that is in the Champagne countryside just about 1h30 out of Paris. We will take absolute advantage of the material available in the garden at that time of the year and complement the flower selection with products from local farms.
The following techniques will be taught:
– Floral wreath
– Large arrangement
– Ceremony Arch
All techniques taught during that class will be floral foam free.
That course will be taught in both french and english.
This course if for you if:
– You are a florist and seek to bring your florals to a more refined and organic style
– You are a wedding stylist and wish to get a complete floral knowledge
– No experience with flowers is required, however the participants has to be aware this will be a very intensive two days course anticipated for wedding pros.
Monday September 24th – 9 am to 5 pm
Tuesday September 25th – 9 am to 4 pm
What is included:
– Use of Florésie’s own collection of vessels and urns
– Classes with Laetitia
– Two French breakfasts
– Two light lunches and refreshments
– Lifelong membership to Floresie’s community Facebook page
What is not included:
– Transportation to our garden (Blanzy-lès-Fismes)
Investment: 900 Euros
You will find our FAQs here.
We are very excited to read from you soon!
With love from Champagne,
Image courtesy of: Mariel Hannah